Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Great :P

It took you guys long enough to port it to NG, though, I've already played this many times over :D

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

...Wow.

This is incredibly difficult. It would be easier if it were not for the incredible length of the songs, but even then it's hard.

Riddle School 4 Riddle School 4

lolololol

Greatest.

April Fools joke.

Ever.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

Good god!

This game was fun, but awful and hard! Thank god that they never made a second one, right?

WAIT SHIT.

Neonblox Neonblox

Good.

Gets kind of repetetive after awhile, though.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

This...

This just might be the greatest game of the year.

Balloon in a Wasteland Balloon in a Wasteland

Interesting concept.

Another great game as usual, but I really like this one. I love the dark, depressing feel to it, and I also really love the idea of a real-time tower defense game instead of just pausing inbetween for upgrades. You have to manage your time well.

I also enjoy the fact that you can stay away from danger in your fort, so if you're low on health or stamina during a wave you can get out of the fray. The one thing I would complain about is that you should be able to fire out of the top of the fort, but I imagine that might be a little on the unfair side - I see where you're coming from on that.

Great game, I'd love to see a sequel with more weapons, difficulty, and, hell, a harder-to-repair balloon. I didn't really want to stop playing at the end.

Blosics 2 Blosics 2

Good, ish.

It gets repetitive after awhile, and you recycled a lot of the early levels from Blosics 1. I remember getting bored playing that one, and I got bored just the same with this one.

Dogfight - air battles Dogfight - air battles

Frickin' Great

All of my friends at school always play this on the computer as soon as we have some free time on the computer. Wonderful game.

M-Bot The Game M-Bot The Game

Good!

The art is very nice and the animation smooth, but it gets repetitive after a short while. Even the boss battles get kind of boring, since they recycle attacks. Still, good for a little flash game like this!